She's got legs



Leg days are my favorite training days and unfortunately the rest of my body is behind in comparison. I have one leg day per week, but I alternate between quads and hamstrings. I do calves every now and then, but mostly I walk in high-heel shoes, so they get a pretty good workout every single day.


Most of the hobbies I've had have been very leg-oriented and so my upper body hasn't developed as well, but now I'm working triple hard so my upper body would catch up. I definitely want bigger arms. I've always had very thin arms and it's been nice that way, but I've always felt uncomfortable with them as most of the time I felt like they were just dangling without a supporting role :) Even now that they are much bigger in comparison, I still find them rather small, but no longer awkward.

Slowly, but surely!

Have a good weekend! :)

Popular Posts