Competition

Last week's training, especially on Thursday, was a miserable excuse for training. I was feeling low on energy which pissed me off. I just wanted to lay down and fall asleep. I think I was coming down with a cold, which I never did. My energy level's are back up and I feel recuperated from whatever it was that was keeping me from training hard.

I was really pissed off with Thursday's leg day. Leg days, as I've mentioned before, are my favorite days. And if they get ruined, I don't like it one bit. I was working on my hamstrings. I did eventually get them to be sore, which doesn't require that great an effort, so it's a good thing in that sense, but the training itself must have looked like a saggy turd walking around the gym just barely making it to the machines to do some lousy looking reps.

It was, by far, the WORST training sessions I've EVER had !! EVER !

With that said, I can't wait to get back in the gym and train even harder. I was reading an article online where this coach mentioned that most girls don't push themselves hard enough at the gym and don't train hard. Well, I'll train harder from now on, coz I don't wanna be most girls!

The thing that I would love to change about my daily routine is to get a job which I can do from 8-16 ... that way maybe I'll have enough energy to train harder. There's been loads of times I've felt so energetic at around 5pm and by 6pm when I get off work, I feel a bit exhausted and have to still have enough fuel left for the day's training. But I'll train hard nonetheless, it would just be a lot more pleasant with more energy.

So anyhoo, with that being said, I guess I should mention a few things about the title of this entry. I have a competition coming up on Saturday. At the gym I go to, HH-Gym, there will be an open competition for power lifting. You can also take part and just do bench press, which is what I'm gonna do.

On Friday, even with my low energy levels, I tried benching 60kg with all the commands. It went pretty well so I hope that at the competition I'll be starting with 60kg. My own weight at the moment is 56.6kg. Let's see how the competition goes. Anyone else who's interested is welcome to come and compete or just to be in the audience. Even if you don't go to that particular gym. So if you feel like competing, come over and take part!

For Mother's Day, we went to visit my in-laws and while we were there, it was great weather and we barbequed. Yes, I ate 1,5 sausages!! Here's proof! And it was GOOD! But it's a good thing we don't consume sausages that often :) Even our little kitty likes it :)

But now it's back to normal food which is good too!






Good night! Looking forward to next week's training!

Comments

Popular Posts