My second first blog entry

I used to write my training blog actively a while back under the same URL, but for various reasons, I deleted it. Now that I look back, I wish I had only taken it offline and not completely deleted it, because it would have given me the chance to look back and see my own progress... But, from now on, I will be writing here about my training and eating (and occasionally maybe other stuff) and will only take it offline if I feel like I need a break from the fast-flowing information superhighway.

So now to start with telling you about myself, for those who may not already know:
I was born on 17th Novermber 1982. Started out in sports when I was 10 years old by going to figure skating lessons. Then gymnastics. Then dancing. Then Tae Kwon Do. Then Kung fu. Then more dancing. Then Capoeira. Then longboarding. Then climbing and kayaking/rowing. Then swimming. Then back to Tae Kwon Do. Then back to dancing.

This all in the time span of 16 years during which I went to the gym to support my other hobbies. Then in 2008 when I went to the army, during my free time while many went to eat donuts, I went to the gym and worked out till it was time to get back to the unit. I met my nowadays husband at the gym over there and since he was more serious about bodybuilding I got into it, too. Ever since 2009 I have been training hard and seriously with the agenda to someday take part in a competition.

Last week was a gym free week because it was just time to have a bit of a rest. From tomorrow on, we'll be back in the gym training hard and getting back in shape for the summer, if it would only come this year! :)

I'll be putting photos and videos up whenever I can.
Enjoy!

Popular Posts