Aah! Back to basics, back to routine.

Monday, the first day of getting back to the gym after a week's rest, felt satisfying. I had my shoulders-arms training day and did triple and giant sets. I did triples with the shoulders and giants that had 9 different workouts with the biceps and triceps combined.

I know I ought to start the "new" blog with more photos and all, but the last time we had a pocket camera that we always had with us at the gym, it stopped working properly, took too long to focus and took shitty pictures... So the next logical thing to do was to smash it against the wall and continue working out. As a result, we don't have any other camera with us unless I use my phone camera, which takes ever lousier photos than the portable camera.

And I'm not about to take my SLR to the gym... that would just be creepy.

So, until I get a camera or the need to take lousy pictures with my phone's camera, you'll just have to read normal text.

Tuesday is usually not a gym day because I go to the shooting range. Today was a shooting day. This photo is from February, but I even had the same shirt on today, so it'll do.

Comments

Popular Posts