The day before the day

So as I promised, I will post a pic of the before scenario because my 8-week 6-pack diet starts tomorrow and it would be interesting to see what, if anything, happens in 8 weeks.

As I mentioned before, I won't be changing my diet a whole lot, I eat clean basically all the time, so I'll just tweak things here and there in the diet and at some point I will probably add cardio.

I'll take pictures every week for comparison.

Here's a collage from today:
Just so that it wouldn't be a boring weekend before the diet, I made some sugar-free cup-cheesecakes. They turned out good!
Also, because we didn't want to eat chicken, we ate this on Friday:
Oh and I almost forgot: Today I deadlifted 110kg 10 times after not having done any deadlifts in a while (like months) ... I had no idea I was going to be able to lift 10 times, otherwise I would have taken a video of it as proof... oh well :)

Today's workout was very successful to say the least.. did back and arms. Feeling satisfied.

Good night!

Comments

Popular Posts