New training and diet

I have started a new training season. I workout 7 times a week and on three of the training days I train twice a day. Once in the morning and next time in the evening. I've really liked this system and I think it works well for me. I get to do shorter and more intense workouts which concentrate on one part at a time. And the best part of it is that in the evening workouts, I have enough time to stretch while my hubby is finishing up his workout.

It's been a while since I wrote in here and some photos have accumulated here, so I thought I'd post them all at once.

Today, my workmate took some photos at the gym, but let's see if I can get any of them published on the next post.

There have been some changes to my (or actually our) diet (meaning what we eat, not some humbug weight-loss diet). We've started eating much less carbs and way more fats. Olive oil and peanuts are included in our foods throughout the day. We are both impressed with the results and will continue this until there's need for some change. So far so good!
 

I was browsing around my old photos and found a photo of myself from 2003. For any of you who know me or have read my previous posts, you know I have had an issue with my arms being too skinny... well, here's proof.
But I'm glad I've managed to shape them up, even though I want them to be bigger. I guess it's one of those things that since I've always felt like they've been too skinny, now that I've got some muscles wrapped around the bones it feels like it still isn't enough.




 At some point we had some guests over and went to pump them guns and then, of course, we had to pose :)





And here are some photos from one of my favorite training days: LEG DAY! I just don't get why some people don't like leg days?!



Here's something interesting I came across.. I thought I'd link it here if others also found it interesting. People always ask me how I keep motivated... and to tell you the truth, I don't keep motivated, my motivation level for training doesn't really go up and down, it only occasionally gets a boost, but I don't really have motivation problems when it comes to sports. Some other things, yes, but not with sports. But this video, I think, stands for keeping motivated for anything:
http://www.katu.com/amnw/segments/112345639.htmlhttp://www.katu.com/amnw/segments/112345639.html

The last picture is of our off-road car which used to be beige and we painted it matt green! Now it looks superb!

Comments

Popular Posts